Iris Knitted Top | Pinkpie
Hot
New
Pre-order
Out stock

Iris Knitted Top

£19.99£11.99

Hurry! Only 6 Left in Stock!

Grey
One Size (8-12)
Mastercard
Visa
American Express
Apple Pay
PRODUCT INFORMATION
CUSTOMER REVIEWS
PRODUCT INFORMATION

Iris Knitted Top

Stay stylish and comfortable with the Iris Knitted Top from Pink Pie. This top features a classic silhouette that will never go out of style, making it the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Whether you're taking holiday photos with a scenic mountain backdrop or simply running errands, this top will keep you looking effortlessly chic.

The flowy silhouette of the Iris Knitted Top adds a modern touch to its timeless design. Made from a blend of Modal and Acrylic, this top is not only fashionable but also soft and comfortable to wear. The Modal fabric makes up 55% of the top, while the remaining 45% is Acrylic, ensuring a durable and high-quality piece.

Elevate your everyday look with the Iris Knitted Top. Shop now at Pink Pie and experience the perfect combination of style and comfort.

CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Iris Knitted Top

Iris Knitted Top

£19.99£11.99
Grey
One Size (8-12)
Klarna Buy now - Pay in 30 days
Paypal Pay in 3 - Buy now pay later
Free Shipping on all orders over £50 Delivered to Your doorstep, on us!